Monday, July 16, 2012

Random: Back!

Wow. It's been a while. I wonder what I can write about that can be condensed into a 500 word blog post. Maybe not even that.
Well I'm about to leave for Boston through Chicago from SF. You love SFO!
Anyway I've just finished a three week engineering program at Stanford. Pretty exciting, got to build a building that got trashed out of its mind by a shake table. One of the best times of my life.
But uhh, I get to go to the east coast and look at schools! Plus driving down from Boston to DC with my permit would be pretty awesome!
My dad wants to do the "round Taiwan in 7days" bike ride. No it's not actually called that. Cheap road bikes ftw.
That's all for now. I going to try to update more on this. Wonder who is going to read it.
Peace.
Jon



No comments:

Post a Comment