Friday, July 20, 2012

Random: RANT: Harvard, MIT, Brown and Yale.

Wow. I miss updating for two days and I have to write all of these up together.

Two days ago we went to Harvard and MIT. What I found out was that Harvard is so stuck up and "prestigious" that they really don't care about trying to make you want to go to Harvard. Their namesake is enough to get you started.

Which is true, I guess. Nothing really beats Harvard, right? The ultimate in universities.

I say fuck that. It's an asshole school with asshole attitude.

MIT on the other hand was very cool. A little bit geeky and tech but that's what it is, right?

That school made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. Their campus tour really gave me an idea of
what the school was really about and how the students were. It was a really cool school, and I'll probably apply there. Plus they have a wormhole straight to Stanford's engineering building, real time! I've seen both sides!

 Brown was super cool too. All you have to know is it's a big Thacher. That should explain everything.

Yale= Harvard. 'nuff said.

Although, to its credit, it really is not that bad. You know that it is a very sophisticated school with endless opportunities to research and study abroad. It is a really good school. But what gave me a good idea was their official book and the other stuff around the admission office. No one in person gave me that impression.

Wow. Superlong blog post. Until next time.

Or, the next couple of minutes.
 Jon

EDIT: Mobile Blogger sucks at formatting. And mobile photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment