Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Random:Brandeis visit; NH storms

So. I went to Brandeis University today, and managed to talk with students and saw a lot of campus. It seems like a genuinely chill school. Also met with my Dad's friend Ruth and her son Josh. Had a good conversation over lunch and learned some more about the uni.
To be honest, I don't like the east coast that much. Too... European, for lack of a better term. But, this is a good school. I really like the atmosphere it gives and it seems like it is very similar to Thacher. I wouldn't mind going there.
Besides, its right by Boston.
On the other hand, I visited my dad's old professor in New Hampshire. It was in the country side with everything self sufficient. It is a really cool, natural house, but I just don't think I'd be able to live there. Enjoyed the small storm and the wind it blew off, though. I'd attach a vid, but I don't think blogger would let me.
Peace. Harvard and MIT next.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment