Friday, July 20, 2012

Random:LEGO: Big thumbs up!

Hey-o, Bloggers!

Since when was the last time you've played with LEGO?

Like, seriously? Last time I played was... I dunno. Last year? When I purchased that set of Lego to build with. It's currently sitting in the corner collecting dust. Not doing too hot.

I know: Lego seems nothing more than a bunch of plastic bricks that are commonly childs' toys to let their creativity flow. (Which it is. I used to play with so much Lego all the time, it was so much fun to just build and build and build. I spent wayyyy too much time on their "Digital Designer" and just went all out trying to build all this stuff.... *SIGH*. Good memories. )

It also allows you to create THIS in 30 minutes:
(GRR >:| I hate no wi-fi :( See first photo at bottom)

Pretty cool, eh?

I think managing to make that out of a literal CUP of LEGO is pretty damn cool. Plus I had so much fun doing it! Being able to select your own pieces to fill up the cup was awesome!!!


So, kids, make sure you guys keep building stuff out of these plasticky pieces. You'll learn to thank whatever or whoever made you do it. Then you can be an engineer! YAY EPGY!


Peace.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment