Wednesday, July 25, 2012

UPDATE: Super Important Blog Post

Hi guys (or whoever is left that actually follows this blog besides me).

So I realized that I needed some sort of structure to this blog. I can't just blog about anything and everything, it just doesn't work out.


I've created some categories into the blog posts' titles so you can easily search for different types of stuff:

Running - This one is for all things related to running. Running at school, running at home, running at races, running around the moon... wait. Scratch that last one. Search this tag to find my little adventures around where I run.

Biking - Same as above, but expect less frequent updates on this one. Maybe you'll see a few next month, but these will never be as frequent as Running posts.

Review - These are a review of whatever thing I'm trying to review at the time of posting. SSDs, Games, shoes, bikes, bike parts, airsoft guns, whatever suits my fancy.

Random - Anything and everything that works. All other stuff that just needs a little writing about them.

And then, there's:
UPDATE: SIBP. - READ THIS SHIT!

Hope that lets you guys find stuff easier.

Peace,
Jon

EDIT: Oh, and there's also a RANT tag added to some of the Random posts, just so you know what's a massive ramble about some unimportant thing, and what's actually a coherent blog post about something worthwhile. And sometimes, it's both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment